The Clinical Reference Guide for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
The Clinical Reference Guide for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine by Quinn Akira Takei, DOM, L.Ac., is a valuable tool designed for the acupuncturist, Chinese herbalists, or holistic practitioner. This easy to use resource includes the most essential Oriental Medicine information including:
- Detailed images and descriptions of the acupuncture points; with Chinese and English names, locations, functions, indications, needling depths, angles, and techniques
- Tongue, pulse, observation and inquiry diagnostics
- Auricular & scalp acupuncture images, instruction, and protocols
- Memorization tools and charts
- Empirical points and effective acupuncture point combinations
- Acupuncture and herbal prescriptions for hundreds of the most commonly treated ailments and syndromes
The Clinical Reference Guide for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine is a completely updated, expanded and improved version of the popular book, The Clinical Reference Guide for Acupuncture. This book has been awarded the title of one of the top 25 recommended books on acupuncture by the American Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental medicine (AAAOM).
"This is a beautiful book - well organized, well formatted, authoritatively summarizing all current thinking. I like that he includes the relevant Chinese herbal formulas when he discusses the zang-fu syndromes. This deserves a place as a foundation textbook in all of the acupuncture colleges and universities."
-Jake Paul Fratkin, OMD, L.Ac., author of Essential Chinese Formulas, 225 Classical and Modern Prescriptions Organized by Clinical Category and Chinese Herbal Patent Medicines
Online Video Tour
Visit the Clincial Reference Guide For Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine site for: